Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Finally back!

Sorry for the late posting ladies and gents! It's been a while since I've posted, I was waiting on some products to arrive in the mail. I did finally receive my E.L.F. products and wanted to test them out for a while before I put a real review up. I also ordered a NYX eyeshadow palette in Champagne and Caviar. I LOVE it!! So I'm thinking of breaking this up into a couple of posts. More then likely a I will break it up and review my elf brushes and tools, then a post for the elf makeup, a post for the nyx eyeshadow palette, and a post for all of my avon products. Then eventually a post for other random products that I've collected over the last couple months. So look for a lot of upcoming posts! I also got a new blackberry phone, not sure how good the camera is going to be for swatching :/. I asked for a digital camera for my birthday/christmas present, so hopefully that will happen! Also, I want to be absolutley clear, that all the products I use are mostly drugstore products. I am poor as hell, therefore I can't afford Mac and Bobbi Brown and Urban Decay products. I may eventually splurge on a few things here or there at some point. But all of my products are either from walmart, a drugstore or I've bought from reasonably priced companies online like NYX or E.L.F.

 I've found that most make up guru's in the blog world or youtube, tend to use high end products and I know many many people like myself just can't afford to have hundreds of dollars in makeup lying around our house. Everything that I do on here, I've taught myself just by messing around, or from watching others online. Well I'm gonna jet off this post and start another one for my other posts. It might take me a couple of days to get all my posts up, but we'll see!

Later Dudes!

Gypsy