Thursday, August 25, 2011

NYC ultra moist lipwear Lipstick

Well I was wondering around my wal-mart the other day and I seen the display of N.Y.C. cosmetics. It brought back feelings of nostalgia from my youth, this was the first make up brand I ever bought. So I figured I'd give the 99 cent lipsticks a try, I had heard that they had reformulated their lipstick since I bought them 10 years ago. And let me tell you, this stuff is fabulous!
I love this stuff! I bought the color Blossom #316. It's a beautiful bright pink that's just perfect! It has a rich creamy texture. Now, I have a lot of problems finding lipsticks that will actually last on me, and let me tell you--this one lasts! I'm lucky if I can get a half an hour to an hour out of my lipstick colors. I'm not sure if it's my body chemistry or ingredients in the lipsticks I've used, but whatever is in this lipstick is just amazing! This stuff will last me several hours at work. I can do a quick touch up on my lunch break and it will still look amazing when I get off work!

As I said, this is a creamy finish with just a very slight hint of a sheen/shimmer look. It's a gorgeous bright pink. I like to pair it with both a neutral eye as well as a loud eye. It can be the star of the show, or a nice accentuating color to my bright eye looks! I highly recommend these lipsticks, at 99 cents a pop--you can't go wrong. And there are colors that will strike anyone's fancy! Check them out--you won't be sorry!