Thursday, September 22, 2011

L'oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Shampoo/Conditioner Review




I bought the L'oreal Paris EverPure Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner on a whim. I was looking for a new shampoo because my hair has been dull and lifeless for a long time. I seen a video on youtube where the reviewer raved about it. So I figured, why not? It's worth a try. This was the BEST decision I have ever made. It's a sulfate free shampoo, which is supposed to have benefits for color treated hair. My hair is not color treated at the moment, but I think that the sulfate free is still great for my hair. It leaves it soft, full of body and super shiny. My hair also seems to be growing faster and it just looks SO healthy. This is the healthiest I have seen my hair in YEARS. This stuff is about 6 bucks for each, and it works better then the Paul Mitchel that I used to buy. I do have short hair so I only have to use maybe a dime size for each and it works great, and will last me a long time.

The shampoo has great lather, and the conditioner is a nice thick cream, but rinses out with no residue and doesn't leave my hair looking dull or oily. I have super oily hair, and I actually think this helps keep my oil under control more!

I'm not a huge fan of the smell, especially the conditioner, it's quite a strong smell. But for the price and quality of the product, I can live with the smell! I absolutley recommend this product, even for people who Don't have color treated hair. It's amazing, go check it out!