Wednesday, October 5, 2011

120 palette review/code for eyeshadows

So I finally broke down and bought the 120 palette (1st edition). This little beauty is AMAZING. It's one of the best investments I have ever made! This thing has amazing pigmentation and almost every color you could ever need! I'm also making a code for all the colors too so that you can follow my tutorials when I use this palette. I'm so inspired by this little thing, I have a million different combinations that I want to try! My look that you will see following this post was created by this palette and it turned out absolutely amazing, so I can't wait to see what else I can come up with. I must say I use this palette with Urban Decay's Primer Potion so I'm sure that has an effect with how well the colors show up and last. I highly recommend this palette as long as you use it with a good primer and maybe even a white eyeshadow base. Also these shadows are incredibly soft and blend really well. I would compare them to NYX eyeshadows in quality and texture. Definitely check out this palette if you don't have a lot of money but want to create a lot of unique looks, and have a lot of colors at your fingertips!

2 of these shadows were broken, the very top right. And the 3rd from the right 2nd row up.




I added this code so that you can follow my tutorials. Each row is labeled with a letter and then each color in that row is assigned a number from 1-10. I think it's pretty easy to follow but if you have any questions leave it in the comments below.