Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Poisoned Papaya

I actually did this look almost 2 weeks ago, but I haven't posted it because I couldn't come up with a good name for it...lame I know. Plus I couldn't decide if I actually liked the look, but after much deliberation and staring at the pics, I've decided I like it and want to post it for you guys! .lol. So here it is, and I hope you like it!






*See this link for code for the 120 palette
 I started off with my Urban Decay Primer Potion, as usual. I then started off the colors by applying the color H3 (a burnt orange color,it was broken in my palette *sad face*--but I fixed it, so yay!) to my entire lid. I then took a mix of F4 and F7 both beautiful teal blues. and applied them to my crease and blended up. I then took a mix of J6 and J10 (both mid-tone purples)and smudged it into the lower lash line. I took the color L6 and applied it to my brow bone for a beautiful white shimmery highlight. I applied my liquid liner to my upper lash line and applied Urban Decay's superCurl mascara. To finish off the eyes I line my lower lash line with my gel liner and filled in my brows with a dark brown eyeshadow.

I then moved on to my face. I applied my Hard Candy primer and foundation to my face. I then took my Elf blush and applied it to my cheeks and sweeping it up towards my temples. To finish off my face, I applied my Urban Decay Finishing powder to set my foundation. I dabbed it on all around my face and buffed it in with a soft face brush. To finish off my look I applied Elf's Lipstain in Fashionista.

Products Used:

EYES

Urban Decay Primer Potion (original formula)

120 Eye palette (1st Edition)

L'oreal Lineur Intense in Carbon Black #H200 (upper lash line)

Maybelline Gel liner: black (waterline)

Urban Decay's SuperCurl mascara

NYX Champagne and Caviar: darkest matte brown to do my eyebrows

FACE

Hard Candy Face Primer

Foundation: Revlon ColorStay in 150 Buff

Blush: elf's blush and bronzer duo

Urban decay's Razor Sharp Ultra Definition finishing powder

LIPS

Elf's Lip stain/gloss in fashionista

Brushes Used:

Elf essential eyeshadow brush to pack color on everywhere and do light blending

Elf eyeshadow brush (studiol line) brush for the highlight

Elf blending brush (essential line) to blend all the colors seamlessly together.

Elf blush brush (studio line) to apply blush and contour with elfs bronzer

Elf concealer brush (essential line) to fill in my eyebrows